30% Off sitewide! | Free shipping over $59! See details
30% Off Sitewide!
Discount automatically applies to valid products. Discounts may not be combined with other offers. Exclusions may apply. Not valid on previous orders. While supplies last.
FREE Ground Shipping Over $59! ($9.99 Value!)
Offer valid on ground shipping method. Not valid on previous orders.
FREE Express Shipping Over $100 ($18 Value!)
Offer valid on express shipping method. Must select express shipping at checkout for discount to apply. Not valid on previous orders.
Shop our full assortment of bras in sizes 32-44, A-H cups.
Superior comfort and style, features specially designed for larger busts.
Full cup coverage and great support with narrower straps and sides than Full Figure.
Soft construction with moderate support for a more natural look and feel.
Smoothing underwire for the ultimate lift and shape.
Lowest Rise, Sits below waist. Moderate seat coverage.
Medium Rise. Sits at the hips. Full seat coverage.
Higher rise, sits right below the belly button. Full seat coverage.
Highest Rise. Sits at or above belly button. Maximum seat coverage.
Our Product Collections
Lightweight and comfortable, for a smooth even look under blouses and shirts.
Silky comfort underneath skirts and dresses. A staple for every woman.
VANITY FAIR® & LEANNE MORGAN
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
See below for additional details.
VANITY FAIR® LINGERIE SUPPORT AWARD CONTEST
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE OR PREMIUM.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES
AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (“U.S.”), AGED 21 YEARS OR OLDER.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. ENTRY PERIOD AND PROGRAM DESCRIPTION: The Vanity Fair Lingerie Support Award Contest (“Contest”) sponsored by Vanity Fair Brands LP (“Sponsor”) begins at 12:00am Central Time (“CT”) on April 13, 2023, and ends at 11:59pm Central Time (“CT”) on August 31, 2023 (“Entry Period”).
Vanity Fair Lingerie wants to know: Are you finally making your dream a reality? Are you switching careers and need support? Are you trying to reach a new goal? Submit your application to see if you will be one of five (5) recipients of the Vanity Fair® Lingerie Support Award.
The entry process is described in Section 4 below. Prizes are described in Section 9 below. Entries must adhere to all requirements set forth in these Official Rules. Entries will be judged based on the criteria set forth in Section 8 below. Sponsor reserves the right to extend the Entry Period and/or change the timing as deemed necessary in its sole opinion. If such changes are made, the new timing will be noted at the Contest website www.vanityfairlingerie.com/support-women.html and in these Official Rules.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open only to individuals who are legal residents of and physically located in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) (“Eligibility Area”) who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Applicants must either have a Facebook Account or an Instagram Account. Free Facebook accounts are available at www.facebook.com. Free Instagram app download is available at www.instagram.com.
Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, Leanne Morgan, and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, distributors, co-promotion partners and any other prize suppliers (collectively, “Contest Parties”), and each of their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household (whether legally related or not) are not eligible to enter or win. For purposes of this Contest, immediate family members are defined as spouse, domestic partner, parents, legal guardians, in-laws, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and the “steps” of each, regardless of where they live). All applicable federal, state, and local rules apply. Void outside of the Eligibility Area and where prohibited or restricted by law.
By entering or otherwise participating in the Contest, you agree to comply with and abide by these Official Rules. Decisions of Sponsor, including the Contest of these Official Rules and its exercise of discretion, will be final and binding in all respects.
3. CONTEST AGREEMENT: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, EACH PARTICIPANT REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT THEY: [A] HAVE READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM, AND BY THE INTERPRETATIONS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE CONTEST PARTIES, AND BY THE DECISIONS OF THE CONTEST PARTIES, WHICH ARE FINAL IN ALL MATTERS RELATING TO THIS CONTEST; [B] AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE CONTEST PARTIES AS FURTHER DETAILED IN SECTION 13; [C] ACKNOWLEDGE COMPLIANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES; [D] WARRANT THAT ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY PARTICIPANT IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST IS TRUE, ACCURATE AND COMPLETE; AND [E] AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
4. TO ENTER: To enter the Contest visit www.vanityfairlingerie.com/support-women.html during the Entry Period and follow the site instructions to complete the online entry form. Be sure to provide all required information including your first and last name, street address, city, state, zip, email address, daytime phone, and your Facebook or Instagram handle (or both). Please note your provided Facebook and/or Instagram account(s) must be set to “public” for consideration as a recipient of the Award. Then, answer the following three questions (in 500 words or less per question): 1) What are three things we should know about you? 2) Tell us about something big or small that you’d like to get started in 2023. 3) When would you be ready to make your new dream, career, or goal happen? Then click “submit”. Your entry cannot be changed once submitted.
There is a limit of one (1) entry per person. Each entry must meet all requirements. Any attempt by a person to use multiple accounts or identities to gain more entries than permitted by these Official Rules shall result in disqualification at the discretion of the Contest Parties. The Contest Parties are under no obligation to correspond about entries, nor are the Contest Parties required to acknowledge their receipt of entries. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of Entry. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the applicant associated with any entry, the authorized account holder of the email account associated with the applicable Contest entry, at time of submission, will be deemed to be the applicant, as applicable. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to the applicable email account by the email service provider. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the applicant associated with a particular entry cannot be resolved to the Contest Parties’ satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. If you participate from your mobile phone, such activity will be subject to the charges pursuant to your wireless service provider’s rate plan. You further understand that by participating via mobile phone, if you are a potential winner, the Contest Parties may contact you via mobile phone, which will be subject to the charges pursuant to your wireless service provider’s rate plan. Please consult your wireless service provider for more information. Applicants are solely responsible for any related equipment and Internet access charges, if any. Multiple applicants are not permitted to share the same email account.
5. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: By submitting an entry, you represent and warrant that your entry: (a) is not violent, derogatory of any person based on religion, race, gender, sexual identification/orientation, ethnicity, national origin or any other category, obscene or offensive (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); (b) does not invade the publicity or privacy rights, defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products/services, or other people, products or companies; (c) does not infringe any third party’s intellectual property or privacy rights; and (d) is not in violation of any law. Sponsor's determination as to whether any entry violates the above is final and in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries that do not include all required information and do not adhere to the foregoing and following requirements will be considered void.
Use of any prohibited elements in an entry may result in disqualification of the applicable entry, in the Contest Parties’ sole discretion. Submitting an entry that contains elements which are copyrighted by another individual will make you responsible for any legal action the legal copyright holder might take against you. The Contest Parties' determination as to whether any entry potentially violates the rights of any third party is final. Entries that do not include all required information and do not adhere to the foregoing and following requirements or are deemed to be immoral, obscene, profane or not in keeping with Sponsor's image (all as determined by the Contest Parties in their sole discretion) may be considered void, in the Contest Parties’ sole discretion.
6. SPONSOR’S RIGHTS TO ENTRIES: By submitting an entry, you grant the Sponsor and its affiliated companies the unconditional and irrevocable and perpetual, royalty-free, assignable, worldwide license, in all media, to reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, edit, adapt, modify, crop, create derivative works of, exhibit, and otherwise use your entry or any part thereof (with or without using your name) in any media throughout the world for any purpose, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from you or any other party.
7. ENTRY PREMIUMS: The first one hundred (100) eligible applicants who submit an eligible entry will each receive an entry premium consisting of one (1) Vanity Fair® Lingerie Bra valued at up to $50. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to determine whether an applicant is eligible to receive an entry premium (including but not limited to the determination of whether the applicable entry meets with Sponsor’s standards and was submitted by an eligible participant). Limit one (1) entry premium per person and per email address. Unclaimed entry premiums will not be awarded. Sponsor’s designee will email each potential premium recipient at the email address provided at time of entry with instructions on how to claim a premium. Premiums are non-transferable and non-assignable. No substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
8. JUDGING/WINNER DETERMINATION: Judging periods and associated dates will be as follows:
On or about each of the Anticipated Judging Completion Dates listed above, all eligible entries received prior to the end of the applicable Judging Period will be judged by Sponsor’s designated judges using the following equally-weighted criteria: a) creativity; b) appropriateness/relevance to theme; c) potential impact the Award will have on winner’s life; d) represents brand image; and e) appeal. In the event of a tie, the tie will be broken based on the highest appeal score. The applicants who submitted the three (3) entries which receive the highest total scores in Judging Period A will each be deemed a Grand Prize winner, pending verification of eligibility and continued compliance with these Official Rules. The applicants who submitted the two (2) entries which receive the highest total scores in Judging Period B (which includes entries from Judging Period A that were not selected as Grand Prize winners) will each be deemed a Grand Prize winner, pending verification of eligibility and continued compliance with these Official Rules. After the five (5) Grand Prize winners have been determined, the applicants who submitted the next ten (10) highest-scoring entries during the entire Entry Period will each be deemed a First Prize winner, pending verification of eligibility and continued compliance with these Official Rules. For the avoidance of doubt, it is anticipated that a total of five (5) Grand Prize winners and ten (10) First Prize winners will be identified. In the event that an otherwise eligible entry submission answer has more than 500 words, the Judges reserve the right to allow the answer to remain eligible but only consider the first 500 words of such an answer when judging the entry, in their sole discretion. Judges reserve the right in their sole discretion not to award a Grand Prize if no eligible entries of sufficient quality are received prior to the end of a particular Judging Period.
9. PRIZES: A total of five (5) Grand Prizes and ten (10) First Prizes will be awarded:
Grand Prize: a total of five (5) Grand Prizes will be awarded. Each Grand Prize consists of a Vanity Fair Lingerie Support Award consisting of a check in the amount of $5,000 made out to the winner; a shout-out on stage by Leanne Morgan during her “Just Getting Started” tour; admission for winner to a show stop on Leanne Morgan’s tour selected by Sponsor; round trip transportation for winner alone to attend that particular show (mode of travel to be determined by Sponsor based on winner’s location); hotel accommodations for winner for one (1) night, and the potential for social media exposure via the Vanity Fair® Lingerie social channels.
The total combined approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Grand prize is $5,850. The actual value will be determined by winner’s residence and seasonal rates. Any difference between the actual value and the stated value will not be awarded. Winner must possess all required, valid travel authorizations in order to travel. Winner is responsible for any travel insurance, and for all trip expenses not specified. If winner fails to possess all required, valid travel authorizations, the prize travel portion of the prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Trip must be taken on dates specified by Sponsor, and as otherwise stated in these Official Rules. In the event the winner engages in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal, unsafe or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send the winner home with no further compensation. Winner must comply with all security requirements. All travel accommodations and events are subject to availability, change, and certain restrictions. If any portion of the prize is cancelled or postponed, the remaining portion of the prize will be awarded as complete and final and no compensation will be offered. If winner is unable to accept prize as stated, prize will be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner.
First Prize: a total of ten (10) First Prizes will be awarded. Each First Prize consists of a year’s worth of Vanity Fair® Lingerie to be awarded as twelve (12) bras. Total ARV of each First Prize is $588.
10. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Grand Prize Winners will be contacted via email or phone by Sponsor or its designee, on or about the selection dates listed in Section 8. First Prize winners will be contacted via email or phone by Sponsor at the end of the Contest. Grand Prize winners and will be required to complete, sign, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release/Perpetual License, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release, an IRS W-9 form, and perhaps other documents as required by Sponsor. All requested documents must be returned to Sponsor within time period specified at time of prize notification or prize may be forfeited. Prizes are not transferable. Grand Prize Winners are solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes (with the award of the prizes being reported to the Internal Revenue Service via IRS 1099 Tax Form; and, winners agree to fully cooperate with Sponsor as to their compliance with Internal Revenue Service and any other governmental reporting requirements, including by providing their taxpayer identification number) and for any expenses, costs or fees associated with acceptance and/or use of prizes not specified by Sponsor as being included. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, prize forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: (a) a potential winner’s failure to respond to initial notification within time period specified at time of notification; (b) potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity, and residency; (c) potential winner’s failure to complete and return required documents by the date specified in winner’s notification; and (d) any other non-compliance with these Official Rules. First Prize Winners will be contacted via email or phone at the end of Contest.
Potential Grand Prize Winners must submit to a confidential criminal background check to confirm eligibility as a condition of winning, to help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity will not bring the Sponsor into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Contest or Sponsor, in which case, winner may be disqualified. Such background check may include, without limitation, civil and criminal court records and police reports. Any participant may be disqualified in the Contest Parties’ sole discretion if: (a) they fail to reply or to provide any required information or properly completed documents within the required time period (as applicable); (b) they fail to comply with any of the terms of these Official Rules; (c) if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable; or (d) if the results of their background check are deemed unsatisfactory in Contest Parties’ sole discretion.
11. CONDUCT: By entering the Contest, applicants agree to comply with and be bound by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with the Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any applicant it finds to be: (1) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; (2) violating the Official Rules; (3) violating the terms of service, conditions of use or general rules or guidelines of any Sponsor property or service; or (4) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or whose acts or deeds (actual or perceived) would or might be deemed detrimental to Sponsor's reputation, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any false information provided within the context of the Contest by any applicant concerning identity, postal address, ownership of right or non-compliance with Official Rules may result in the immediate elimination of the applicant from the Contest. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it believes in its sole and unfettered discretion infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party, or does not comply with the Official Rules. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN APPLICANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE, MOBILE SITE OR SERVICE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
12. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Limit one(1) prize per person. This Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Sponsor will have no liability or further obligation to a winner other than to supply the prize. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; (b) award prize from among the eligible Entries received up to the time of the impairment; or (c) to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If, due to a human, typographical, mechanical, or other error, the number of potential winners notified is greater than the listed number of prizes, such listed number of prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible applicants who submit a legitimate prize claim. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event that Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Contest, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Contest is severely undermined by any event beyond the Sponsor’s control, including but not limited to fire; flood; epidemic; COVID-19, earthquake; explosion; labor dispute; strike; act of God; terrorist threat or activity; any federal, state, or local governmental law, order, or regulation; order of any court or jurisdiction; or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event), Sponsor will have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Contest without further obligation. If Sponsor, in its sole discretion, elects to abbreviate the Contest as a result of a Force Majeure event, Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award prizes from among all the eligible entries received up to the date of such Force Majeure event. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Contest is compromised, without liability to any applicant.
13. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Contest, applicants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Barkley, Leanne Morgan, and all other Contest Parties, Meta Platforms, Inc., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, brokers, printers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, and any other entities affiliated with the administration or promotion of the Contest, together with the respective officers, directors, employees, and agents of each (collectively, the "Releasees") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use/misuse of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors or any errors made in the advertisement of the Contest; (d) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; and/or (e) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from applicant’s participation in the Contest or receipt of any prize. Applicants further agree that in any cause of action, the Releasees’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the Releasees be liable for attorneys’ fees. Applicants waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Without limiting the foregoing, the Contest, and all materials provided on or through any Contest-related website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Releasees are also not responsible for entry materials that are late, lost, garbled, incomplete, inaccessible/blocked, corrupted, jumbled, misdirected, delayed or damaged, regardless of cause, all of which are void.
14. INDEMNIFICATION: You agree to indemnify and hold the Releasees harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Releasees due to or arising out of your entry, or otherwise in connection with the Contest.
15. PUBLICITY: By submitting an entry, you grant to Sponsor and its affiliated companies and agents, licensees and assigns, the right, except where prohibited by law, to use your name, likeness, picture, address (city and state), voice, biographical information, entry (including any other submitted materials) and written or oral statements, for advertising and promotional purposes in promoting or publicizing Sponsor, its affiliated companies, and the products or services of each, in any and all media without limitation as to time or territory, without compensation or further notice. You further agree to execute specific consents to such use if asked to do so, except where prohibited by law. You shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based on invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, or use in composite form of your name, picture, likeness, address (city and state), biographical information, or entry.
16. GOVERNING LAW / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of applicants, Sponsor or the Releasees in connection with the Contest will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws. BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, APPLICANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (2) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY APPLICANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND APPLICANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (3) APPLICANTS’ REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND APPLICANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
18. DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND NO CLASS RELIEF: Except with respect to the protection and enforcement of the intellectual property rights of the Contest Entities and their rights to seek and/or obtain injunctive or equitable relief, any claim, cause of action or proceeding arising out of or relating to the Official Rules or the Contest shall be resolved by mandatory, binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) as supplemented by AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes. The arbitration shall be conducted in Bowling Green, Kentucky, and the Federal Arbitration Act, and not any state law concerning arbitration, shall apply. The arbitration award shall be final and exclusive, and the prevailing party in the arbitration may file an action in court to confirm and to enforce the arbitration award. Any such action, or any claim, cause of action or proceeding not subject to arbitration as set forth in this Section, shall be filed and adjudicated in a state or federal court in Warren County, Kentucky, and all parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of those courts. Applicants irrevocably waive any rights to seek and/or obtain injunctive or other equitable relief and any defense of forum non conveniens. Should either party pursue any other judicial or administrative action with respect to any matter included within the scope of this binding arbitration provision, the responding party will be entitled to recover its costs, expenses and attorneys’ fees incurred as a result of such action. Further, any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest, or any Prize awarded, will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
19. WINNER LIST: The winners’ names will be posted at www.vanityfairlingerie.com/support-women for at least sixty (60) days following verification of all winners.
Sponsor: Vanity Fair Brands LP, 1 Fruit of the Loom Drive, Bowling Green, KY 42103
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor, not to Facebook or Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest must be directed to the Sponsor and not to Facebook or Instagram.
Reference to third parties in connection with Prizes and/or third-party websites or services are for reference and identification purposes only and not intended to suggest endorsement, sponsorship or affiliation with Sponsor or the Contest.
© 2023 Vanity Fair Brands LP. All rights reserved.
Apply coupon code?